1. How long have you been on Deviantart?
I've been on deviantart for about 3 ish years but I knew about it long before I made an account.
2. What does your username mean?
I didnt put too much thought into it when I signed up first time = u = I wish I could change it.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Very. Frigging. Tired.
4. Are you left or right handed.
Rrrrrrrrrrright handed~ yarr
5. What was my first deviation.
A crappy one >3>... it was my first attempt at redrawing anime and it was Teeeeeerrible.
6.What is your favourite type of art to create?
I've been getting into drawing round soft things lately, but I always enjoy drawing creep skinny monsters or intimidating dragons etc x3... and cute ones too >u>
7. If you could intantly master a different art style, what would it be?
My choice is easy, it'd be the ink painting style from okami by cloverstudio's.
8. What was your first favourite?
a piece of art by my friend norwaydude!
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Just stuff I think look amazing to look at, one way or another.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
his art is amazing...~ I love it with everything I have <3
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
my chancellor would show me things, MAGICAL things~
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life
deviants around here have helped me grow as an artist gaining confidence in my own work slowly over time.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
digital art has impacted my way of drawing things allot. it has helped me improve in allot of ways <3 it is my fav way of drawing
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Flipnote hatena has been the building stones to my style and a great experience learning animation and making videos for people!
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I love meeting new people, its another great memory everytime . *so sappy I know,* I love meeting new friendly people <3